Bound Engraved Sheet Music ca. 1778-1822 Adeste Fideles Pleyel Cramer Kozeluch
Bound Volume of 15 Sheet Music with name of "Miss C O Conor" on the cover. Many Sheet Music Covers Have her name written on them. All sheet music pages are engraved plates.
Book Contents:1. A Grand Overture for the Piano Forte with an Accompaniment for the Violin in the Last movement of which is introduced the celebrated Portuguese Hymn Adeste Fideles. Composed as a Lesson & most respectfully dedicated to The Honble. Miss Christina Clifford & the Ladies his Pupils at New Hall by their most obliged Servant S.G. Van Ham. London: Engraved Printed & Publish?d for the Author by E. Riley [wm 1801]. Adeste Fideles is known today as "O Come All Ye Faithful". 16 pp.
2. La Conversation A Sonata for the Grand or Small Piano Forte with the additional Keys Composed & Respectfully Dedicated to the Right Honorable Lady Frances Browne by S. G. Van Ham London. Printed & Published for the Author by Preston at his Wholesale Warehouses 97 Strand. (c.1801-1822) Signed by Van Ham. 14 pp.
3. Six Sonatas for the Pianoforte or Harpsichord With an Accompaniment for a Flute or Violin and Violoncello Composed and Dedicated by Perminfsion to Her Majesty The Queen of Great Britain by Ignace Pleyel. Printed & Sold by Preston at his Wholesale Warehouses 97 Strand (c.1801-1822). 101 pp.
4. Three Sonatas for the Piano Forte with Accompaniments for a Flute and Violoncello Composed & Humbly Dedicated to Her Royal Highness the Duchess of York by Leopold Kozeluch London. Printed & Sold by Preston at his Wholesale Warehouses 97 Strand (c.1801-1822). Sighed Miss C. O'Coner on title sheet. 37 pp.
5. Three Sonates pour Le Claveclli ou le Piano Forte avec Accompaniment de Violon et Violoncello ebliqes Dedices de Madonoiselli Comtesse de Fries par L. Kozeluch (Leopold Kozeluch). Printed & Sold by Preston & Son at their Wholesale Warehouses No.97 Strand. (c. 1789-1798). 39 pp.
6. The Favorite Hornpipe Danced by Miss Gayton in the Ballet of Le Mariage Secret. Composed by Fiorillo and arranged for the Piano Forte by J B Cramer. London Printed & Sold by Rt Birchall No 133 New Bond Street. (c.1789-1815). 7 pp.
7. Sixth Divertimento for the Piano Forte in which is introduced a favorite Spanish Fandango; Composed & Dedicated to Honorable Lady Diana Herbert by J. B. Cramer. London Printed & Sold by Rt Birchall No 133 New Bond Street. (c.1789-1815). 14 pp. End Page Contains Catalogue and price guide for Birchall's Sheet Music.
8. (Loss to Title Page) Piano Forte composed by J. B. Cramer. This Sonata is Intended as a Parody of one by a Celebrated Composer & Performer (now on the continent) London Printed & Sold by Rt Birchall No 133 New Bond Street. (c.1789-1815). 11 pp.
9. Three Sonatas for the Piano Forte Air Russe Composed & Dedicated to Madle D. Manesty by I. L. Dussek. London Printed & sold by Preston at his Music Warehouse No.97 Strand (c.1778-1789). 9 pp.
10. A Second Military Divertimento for the Piano Forte Composed & Dedicated to Miss Bowers by P. A. Kreusser. London Printed for the Author & to be had at his House 44 Greek Street Soho. Sighed by Kreusser. 11 pp.
11. Rule Britannia and a Rondo with Variations for the Harp or Piano Forte Composed & Respectfully Dedicated to Miss Reed by L. Hoberecht. London To be had at Monzani & Co No 3 Old Bond Street. 8 pp.
12. La Belle Anglaise a favorite Rondo for the Piano Forte Respectfully Dedicated to Miss Caroline Grant by L. Hoberecht. London Printed for Rt. Birchall No.97 Strand. (c.1789-1815). 7 pp.
13. Lieber Augustine A Favorite German Air with Variations for the Piano Forte or Harp Respectifully Dedicated to Miss Philpot of Huntington Luffolk by L. Hoberecht London Printed by Goulding Phipps D' Almaine & Co. Music Sellers 124 New Bond Street. 6 pp.
14. Romance et Valice Composees A Wasing Place pour Mademoiselle Mount by Louis Von Esch 3 pp.
15. Clementi's Musical Characteristics or a collection of Preludes and Cadences for the Piano Forte Composed in the Style of Haydn Kozeluch Vanilal Sterkel Mozart & The Author. London Printed & sold by Preston at his Music Warehouse No.97 Strand. (c.1778-1789) 29 pp. Muzio Clementi (23 January 1752 - 10 March 1832).
Book measures: LxWxD – 10.25 x 13.25 x 1.75 inches.